Stay duration: August 9, 2021 ~ January 6, 2023 (17 months) During the 17 months at Korea Aerospace University, students are strongly recommended to complete their thesis.
Academic duration: August 30, 2021 ~ February 17, 2023 (18 months) In accordance with the university regulations, the diploma will be issued in February 2023.
Master’s Degree in Aviation Management
1) To provide high-quality education for the aviation practitioners and professionals of developing countries with theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in the fields of (a) aviation policy and planning and (b) airport management and safety.
2) To secure a pool of future international experts so that they can actively engage in and play a meaningful role in the international aviation sector.
3) To conduct academic research to improve an understanding of the mechanism in the international aviation sector and policy dynamics in each participating country
4) To share Korea’s development experience that can be practically applied to their endeavors to achieve economic development as well as to improve the condition of airports and the aviation sector in the participant’s country
5) To build cooperative relationships between Korea and partner countries through the global network of international aviation and to foster pro-Korean leaders in the global arena
Korea Aerospace University
Number of Participants : 25 government officials
English fluency that requires no translation
Eun-Ik Residence Hall, the on-campus dormitory room(double-occupancy)
76, Hanggongdaehak-ro, Deogyang-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, 10540, Korea